Keep your OGP system in "like new" operating condition with an on-site Priority Services maintenance agreement.
Hardware Maintenance Agreements provide semi-annual preventative maintenance and calibration, for each covered system.
HMA agreements are attractively priced compared to on-demand service, and qualify for a 15% discount on spare or repair parts and priority scheduling for emergency service calls.
Software Maintenance Agreements provide for free periodic service pack updates for any and all OGP systems at a single site, and access to priority support services from OGP applications engineering staff. SMA agreement holders also qualify for big savings on measurement software upgrades.
Hardware Maintenance Agreements
HMA Priority Services are offered in three levels to match the measuring envelope and array of sensors to be certified on your system.
Level 1 — covers benchtop video systems with one standard sensor.
Level 2 — covers mid-range floor model systems with up to two standard sensors or one advanced sensor.
Level 3 — covers large travel floor model systems with up to two standard sensors or one advanced sensor.
All three levels include two on-site service visits per year by an ISO 17025-2005 certified Field Service Technician, including:
- As Found performance baseline testing and report
- Cleaning and mechanical preventative maintenance of the ways and optics, and back-up of configuration files and system parameters.
- Calibration of the optical system and X,Y,Z axes, using NIST Traceable calibration artifacts.
- ISO 17025-2005 calibration report
- As Left performance report, including calibration results and written report of any additional service recommendations
Additional sensors can be added to the HMA plan for a small additional fee.
|Standard Sensors||Advanced Sensors|
TP 20 or TP 200 touch probe
DRS or DRX Laser
Preventative Maintenance includes confirming proper operation of the system motion, optics, lighting and sensors, recommended cleaning and service for all mechanisms, and backing up configuration and parameter files.
- Check, clean, lubricate and align lead screws / rod drives
- Scale reader head alignment check / adjustment
- Confirm motion acceleration and velocity within normal range
- Camera Coaxial & Rotational alignment
- Video brightness and contrast
- Zoom lens calibration
- Field of view calibration
- Confirm normal operation
- Confirm power supply voltages
- Check and clean all filters and fans
- Confirm proper operation of all sensors & deployment mechanisms
- Record as-found and as-left condition of system
System calibration includes performing a baseline as-found accuracy test for the X, Y and Z-axes, and a calibration of each axis using the recommended artifact.
- X,Y Accuracy
- X,Y Repeatability
- X,Y Hysteresis
- Z Accuracy
- Z Repeatability
- Z Hysteresis
- Z Cert
- Z Verify
- X,Y Cert
- X,Y Verify
Software Maintenance Agreements
SMA Agreements are the smart way to keep your OGP system up to date with the latest software and capabilities.
SMA agreements provide for free service pack upgrades for software and documentation, and discounts on major software version upgrades and associated computer and system hardware purchases and applications training.
SMA agreements also ensure you access to OGP Priority Services telephone support with OGP Applications Engineers.